Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pink Lady Apple in Ciberspace....Delicious

So, I was emailing my sister this morning who is home from work taking care of her sick grandchildren.....most of you know, she lives over 1,000 miles from me. I am telling her that I ran out of the delicious pink lady apples....next thing I know, she emailed me this pink lady apple from her house. I wanted to reach thru the screen and grab it......I was the one who turned her on to these apples....My daughter, Steph told me about them. I have to say, they are scrumdillyicious.
She even put it on a fancy stand. Thanks sis, it was a great apple! Didn't leave an after taste.......

4 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

You two are so crazy.
Now if we could only really do this, it would be like in the movies. You know sending stuff through ciberspace.

Lisa said...

Mmmmm! I love that kind of apple too. My second favorite is the Gala.

chrissy said...

Ha! Never had one of those, will have to try one!!

Connie Barris said...

I am Ssooooooo glad to meet you... I enjoyed reading your blog.. and getting to know you....
sounds like we travel a similiar journey...

can't wait to get to know you better...

I have just finished a wonderful book you would, or I think you would enjoy.. called the Shack by William young.... go online and read about it... www.theshackbook.com , you can get it through amazon.com or barnes and noble..

blessings and talk to you soon
Connie