Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

Another busy weekend we had. Saturday we went to an open house in honor of Amy's son Michael. Abby, my grand-daughter went with us. Her mommy was with her sister (Abby's aunt) in the hospital while she was having a baby and her daddy was working. Good news...she had a 9 lb. 6 oz. baby girl she named Lyla.
Abby fell in love with the black dog statue on Amy's porch. She kept wanting to go and pet it. We had such a good time at the open house. I think Abby must have eaten 3 cookies...she kept going back to the cookie tray. I did manage to give her a few bites of something good for her too.
Then on Sunday was another busy day. I helped set up a surprise baby shower for my daughter, Steph She was totally surprised. She was blessed with a ton of Girly clothes and a little bit of everything. This little girl will be dressed in a style all her own. I just adore all of our Bloggy friends and of course the non bloggy ones too that were there. I do have some action pictures from the shower that I will share when I can get to it. Crooked Eyebrow
took a zillion pictures if you want to check them out.








8 comments:

Courtney said...

How lovely of you to throw the surprise shower! It sounds like you had a good weekend and that Abby is just too cute.

my wonderful men... said...

That was funny Abby wanted to play with that dog.

You had a busy weekend like me.

I'm glad to see Steph had a great time and was so blessed at her party.

Amy

Erin said...

What a great weekend!

Erin said...

What a great weekend!

Lisa said...

Busy and fun. Sounds like a good weekend.

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Abby is the cutest thing. She's getting so big!

Steph

Crooked Eyebrow said...

You are one lucky mimi.
All these adorable grandbabies!

casual friday everyday said...

Steph is such a beautiful young lady. You raised a good one! It has to be so heart warming to see her with such a large loving family.