Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sears Kenmore hand mixer still mixes after 36 years

I am attending a Mommy Bloggers vs. Foodie Bloggers tomorrow night at the Kenmore Live Studios downtown Chicago. My daughter, Steph will be one of the mommy bloggers creating their own yummy dish. I am so happy for her and that she has this great opportunity. Check it out here
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftweetvite.com%2Fevent%2Fkls&h=a7a22 Kenmore and if you would like to join in on the fun, hop a train, plane or car and come on over.
I was thinking, how appropriate to show you my Vintage Avocado green hand held mixer that I received as a wedding gift in 1974. I have faithfully used this Sears Kenmore mixer for 36 years. I can't tell you how much I am in love with my little friend. It still works as good as the first day I used it. It has sentimental value as well, since it was given to us by my husband's Aunt. Every time I get it out to use for my baking, I think of Aunt Virginia.
This is my proof that Kenmore is a great product. And they didn't pay me to say this....

2 comments:

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I know you will have a WONDERFUL time and I can't wait to see and hear about what Steph whips up! I LOVE your mixer... it reminds me of another time!! I LOVE that you think of your aunt every time you use it... will Steph be bringing it along!!?? Please send a recap and photos!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Can't wait to see you tonight! :)

Steph