Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy 14th Birthday Noah Jeffrey Precourt!


It's hard to believe that my first born Grandson, Noah turned 14 years old.  Can we please stop the clock?  I remember the minute he was born.  Jeff came barreling out of the delivery room announcing that he had a ball player.  I was holding up the wall in the hallway.  Noah had my heart the second I layed eyes on his sweet face.  I loved sitting with him on the floor in his bedroom before he learned to walk and just playing, reading books and singing praise and worship songs.  He brought so much Joy and Happiness and still does.   I love you so much Noah, and wish you a year of nothing but the best in everything!  Happy 14th!!  xxoo, Mimi

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

He's having a great birthday week!

Steph

Mimi's Toes said...

I'm sure he is...I know he loves his new phone.