I've been tagged by crooked eyebrow for a meme.....Where do I begin?
- I started singing at a young age and was in a traveling Christian youth group. I won teen talent in our region at age 17, by singing a solo. I have been singing at weddings and funerals since age 16. The older I get, the less I do. I also play the piano by ear. I use to play piano for a local church and nursing home ministry.
- I have been to the Oprah Winfrey show 4 times....I stood and talked 2 times.
- I use to work down town Chicago, comuting by train. I come alive in the city....One of my favorite places.
- I have a few dream jobs that I would love to pursue. One is rocking Babies in a hospital nursery. One is working for Make a Wish Foundation. The other one is a model...yes, at my age and size...would love it! One of my favorite jobs I have held would have to be an assistant 2nd Grade teacher...It was so rewarding. I have a Medical Records Clerk certificate. I loved taking medical terminology. I would also love to volunteer at Children's Hospital in Chicago.
- Some day, I would like to drive a convertible.......I now drive a mini van, which is very handy with 4 grand-children. Well, that's all folks...