Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend in Michigan

This past weekend was spent in Frankenmuth Michigan, visiting Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. My husband, son, daughter-in-law & grand-daughter made the almost 4 hour trip. This is an unbelievable store with every ornament and decoration you can think of ever. They personalize ornaments for free. I had self control and only got myself 1 ornament. I collect snowbabies, so I found a retired snowbaby ornament that I didn't have. When I walked in I was in Awe of this attraction and started taking pictures of the ceiling, walls, etc. My husband asked me if I was going to shop. At times it felt overwhelming with everything, didn't know where to look first....so much... Afterwards we went to an outlet mall and I did pick up a few Christmas gifts for the family. We spent the night in Saginaw Michigan about 10 minutes away....next to a Hobby Lobby and ended up going to look around in there....Needless to say, I am all shopped out!
I have no idea why I took this picture, but it is our cart on our way to fill it up....my Coach purse enjoyed the ride! My camera was doing strange things in that store...a lot of my pictures were blurry and couldn't be saved....oh well, next trip, I hope to have a new camera....
Abby loved playing on the bed in the hotel room....Isn't she just a cutie and she has already had her first haircut.


9 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

She is the cutest thing! I bet she loved spending all that time with Mimi!

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

I remember those overwhelming feelings when I would travel out to Shipshewana. :)

That Abby is a cutie!!

Lori

More Than A Single Mom said...

Awwwww, what a cutie. Missy didn't get her first hair cut ...... until she was 4!

chrissy said...

What a cutie!!

Amy Plumb said...

Abby is so cute! You took the picture of your Coach because you are in love with it, hello!!!

Anonymous said...

OH it just seems too early for Christmas. But here it comes! Sounds like a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go there. It sounds like a neat town. I'll bet they had penguin ornaments. I love penguins! It's hard for me to get 'shopped out'. It's more like I just run out of money and then we're done.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

She looks adorable! Getting big fast...

I love Christmas decorations. Now I just need a bigger house to put them in!

Courtney said...

She is such a cute and happy baby. You love your coach purse, huh? lol.