Monday, December 24, 2007

AWAY IN A MANGER

I wanted to wish all my Blogger friends a Very Merry Christmas. Let's not lose site of the Real Meaning of this Wonderful Day.
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I have to admit that I have been dealing with extra stress getting ready for the holidays, but my beautiful daughter Steph, helped me realize, it's not all about the gifts & food and making everything perfect.......it's about being together as a family. My hope for everyone out there is that you have family & or friends to be with and make new memories. Love and Peace to All!

7 comments:

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Merry Christmas!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.


~all my bloggin' love
Crooked Eyebrow

As We Sail... said...

You are so right Rhonda. Have a wonderful Christmas with all your loved ones.
I like your lovely Christmas decorations.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Mom, we've had the best Christmas. Thank you!

Steph

chrissy said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you truly enjoyed your holiday and Family!!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas! We did enjoy our day lounging around, and going to the theatre to see a movie.
This year more than any other, I have thought about what this day is really about.

Sheryl said...

Merry Christmas!

Amy Plumb said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.
How are your dads feet after all that ham? Is his shoes fitting better now???