Monday, December 31, 2007

Tobey and Tina's wedding

Where are the Bride and Groom, you ask? Well, pictures will follow as soon as I can find a good one to share of them. Here are Grampa, Mimi & Abby at the reception. We had the best time. It was such an elaborate event...Prime Rib and the works....I gave my prime rib away and just ate the veggies, which were delicious! We even had a palet cleanser before our main course....Fancy Fancy! When the minister was saying the prayer over the meal, he started by saying "Tony & Tina's wedding!" I knew it would slip out some time during the day.... I was laughing so hard inside while my husband was kneeing me under the table to keep my body from shaking with laughter......The chocolate fountain with fruits and goodies to dip in was a big hit, as well as the 2 open bars....hiccup! Those gingerales were the bomb!
We stayed at the nicest hotel Indigo, next door to the Reception Hall and our room reminded me of a Beach...it had sea shells and blues and white decor...wonderful room! On our way home today, we went to the Woodfield Mall and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. I had the best dish, Rasta Pasta....very garlicy! Now it is time to unpack and get ready to ring in the New Year tonight. We will stay at home and watch the ball drop at Time Square.....I will probably have to turn the volume up on the t.v. cause hubby will be snoring! Happy New Year Everyone!
This was taken right before the wedding started. Aren't we a sweet couple? I love my hubby. This is my bargain, shop til you drop jacket I finally found at Carson's.....It didn't have a price tag on it, so I waited almost an hour to have a manager find out how much it was. The wait was worth it! I didn't realize that we both were wearing polka-dots....
My hubby even asked me to slow dance....We danced the Anniversary dance where you leave the dance floor when they announce how long you have been married. We had to leave at under 35 years....We have been married 33 years.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda:

You & Mike look soooo good! Glad ya'll had a good time! Happy New Year!

Love ya,
Diane

Shana said...

What a great couple you two make. Good thing since it has been 33 years. :o)

Happy NEW YEAR to you and yours.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You looked wonderful yesterday!

Steph

Amy Plumb said...

You look very nice.
Sounds like you had a great time.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

snazzy!
you took look wonderful, glad you had fun!


Happy New Years Mimi's toes, I can wait till we can all meet up again in the new year!

Lisa said...

What a handsome couple! I love to dance. Sounds like a fun time.

As We Sail... said...

You guys are a nice looking couple. We are celebrating our 34th this month.
So, did you get some good buys at Woodfield on the way home?
PS You gave away your prime rib??

Unknown said...

You look lovely, that's a great color on you! I can see so much of Gray in that second pic of you!

chrissy said...

Love it! Love that picture of you and Hubby, you look so happy! Happy New Year to you and your family! Glad to see you enjoyed your wedding!

Courtney said...

I would have never gotten rid of my prime rib! But good for you for being generous. You two look great together and it sounds like you guys had a great time.

Glass Half Full said...

I heard it was a fun time. And you guys look great!!

Lori

More Than A Single Mom said...

I just have to say..........WHY in the world would you give away Prime Rib? I must've not taught you anything in life yet huh Mimi? We never, and I repeat, never give away a good side of beef!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a great night. I love getting all dressed up to go out. You look fabulous, by the way :-)
Trish