Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Biggest Loser Couples week 6

Here we go with week 6 of our production of The Biggest Loser Sister Style. Is it getting harder or easier you ask? Well, for me it's the exercising part that I have a problem with. By the time I get home from work and eat dinner, I am ready for bed, especially with this cold weather we've been having, it just makes you want to put on your warm flannel p.j.'s and crawl into a warm cozy bed instead of sitting on the stationary bike. By the way, my exercise equipment is at the foot of my bed. I say good morning to it when I wake up in the mornings and goodnight to it before I go to sleep. It has been looking so lonely lately and needs a good dusting......I need to get re-aquainted with it this week. I know, you are thinking, excuses excuses....Jillian would be screaming at me to get back on that bike!

Here goes the weigh-in......
Drum Roll Please................
I lost 0.3 oz's........My sister, Diane lost 1 lb. Way to go Sis....that makes you the Biggest Loser this week. Our totals since starting are....11.8 for me, and 12.8 for Diane......Watch out Diane, this next week is mine girl! Just kidding...NOT....I will catch up, you watch me.
My sister is on the treadmill at our sister vacation in Florida last summer.....As you can see by my picture, on the beach, I hate exercising!


6 comments:

As We Sail... said...

I hate exercise too, which doesn't go well with loving food. I really hand it to you for sticking to it, and still losing.

Courtney said...

Good for you for the continual losses. I hate exercising too. I don't blame you one bit.

Lisa said...

You and me both! The flannels have been winning here too.

E said...

I am right there with you! I hate exercising, too! I am proud of you for your weight loss! Keep it up girl!

chrissy said...

Congrats on the loss! Now, you know you always feel better and more energized after a good workout!!!

Amy Plumb said...

You girls are on a roll!

I know what you mean about by the time you get home and dinner blah, blah no excuse but I use it too.