Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Biggest Loser Couples week 13

Last week my sister and I took a little Spring break from the biggest loser, but we still watched what we ate and exercised. I can't believe we have been at this for 13 weeks now. Let's see how we did....
Drum Roll Please......................................
I lost 4 1/2 lbs. Diane lost 2 lbs. That makes me the biggest loser this week.....Hooray.....But no one is going home! I am so proud of us.
That brings our totals lost to: 19.5 for me , and 18.6 for Diane.
I almost fainted when I saw my number....I am only 9 lbs away from the goal I set for myself by Memorial Day. I resisted a lot of high calorie foods this past week and chose other alternatives, and it really paid off.
Last night we watched the Biggest Loser and after it was off, my sister and I chatted via webcam and talked each other into getting on the treadmill to do our Last Chance Workout for at least 10 min. before bedtime....well....I walked on the treadmill for 20 min. and did 50 sit-ups on the large ball. I think this really helped me this morning with my weigh-in..... This picture was taken last March when my sister was here for a visit. She will be coming for a visit May 17 thru Memorial Day. I will post our After picture then....I am on the left, Diane on the right.....

12 comments:

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Way to go!!
That is wonderful.

Courtney said...

I am so happy you are almost to your goal. My birthday is memorial day (had to throw that plug in!)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You are doing great and looking good, Mom!

Steph

Kristi said...

Congratulations on the losses. I ma having trouble getting back on track after Easter. I can't believe they have to go without trainers for their last week but it is a great way to prepare for going home.

Anonymous said...

you guys are doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

congrats, you are doing awesome!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I watched the program last night. I think..hmmm..I know i would have died if I had had to run that marathon they ran. That was crazy.

And you-way to go almost 20lbs! Great job.
It will be cool to see a picture update of you and your sister.
Keep up the good work--i'm excited for you.

Amy Plumb said...

You go girl, you are kicking butt now.
I'm so proud of you.

Lisa said...

I've still never watched the show. Good for you! I admire your motivation. It's a good thing circuit training is at my house today! That's motivation.

E said...

YEAH MIMI! That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!
Tricia

Jennifer said...

Wow - that is awesome! So cool that you have an accountability partner too - I need one of those. I seriously need to get healthier and lose some weight! Congratulations on the loss and being so close to your goal!