Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quack Quack

My little Abby stopped by for trick-or-treating. Isn't she the cutest little ducky you've ever seen? She has this look because she was reaching for me to pick her up and I had to take a pic first. She just got back from Disney the night before and loves her new friend, Minnie. She brought Mimi a Minnie T-shirt from DisneyWorld.
She had a tea party with Minnie. Abby loves to sit in this tiny chair.
Abby's cousins stopped by....Witch Bentley, Army guy Blake, Ducky Abby, Pirate Aric, Frankenstein Chase & Ryan. Blake & Chase are brother's. Bentley, Aric & Ryan are brother's and sister.

13 comments:

E said...

She looks so "thrilled" to be in her costume!

I hope her little baby bro or sis is doing well in mommy's tummy!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Oh she is so adorable. I bet she had a blast at Disney too :)

Olive U. said...

What a cute costume! I love Minnie too, that's who I always wanted to be when I grew up. :)

chrissy said...

How adorable! Everyone looks so cool

Sharon Brumfield said...

How fun to have a house full!
Your little one is adorable...although she looks like she has had a fun overload. :)

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

These photos are the ones that become family classics! Abby is a very beautiful little darling... and ducky!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

They all look so funny!

Steph

Ann(ie) said...

What a fun crowd you had! Ben had a similar look all night in his cow costume. hehe.

Unknown said...

What a funny picture, imagine them all grown up some day and looking back at photos like these! Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Lisa said...

That is the cutest little duck suit ever!

As We Sail... said...

I'm catching up on some of my blogging in between getting our new house in order. I couldn't resist commenting on that precious pout. I bet you picked her up right away after the picture.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi Mimi! I have not heard from you in a while. It looks like you had a super fun Halloween! The pictures are adorable. (:

Anonymous said...

LOL That first picture is priceless.

Nell