Monday, January 19, 2009

The Bachelor




So, I admit it, I'm hooked on "The Bachelor" Sorry Jon & Kate Plus 8, but you are on the back burner right now. Last year I was rooting for Jason, but Deanna picked Jesse and now she is regretting letting Jason go. Her bad! I knew Jason was the better catch, but she went for the free spirit. So, I already have my pick, my favorite, which is Stephanie.....Not because it's my favorite girls name, but because she is just so genuine and I just adore her....I am anxious to see it tonight since she has a one on one date with Jason and her beautiful daughter will be there. So, do you watch? Who are your picks or pick? Happy Monday!

6 comments:

E said...

Yet another reason why I like you. I am hooked on the Bachelor, too! :)

I am not sure who I like, but there are PLENTY of girls that I am wondering why in the WORLD did he give them roses! :)

I do wish Stephanie the best as I believe she is sincere and wants to find the right man to be a father for her daughter. Her intentions seem good.

Cheffie-Mom said...

My Creative Director loves the Bachelor. I'll have to ask her who her favorite is! (:

Ann(ie) said...

I like Stephanie, too!!!! And Jason is my hometown boy so I'm definitely a FAN!! I still don't get Deanna's decision, but I love that he got this opportunity!

Bacardi Mama said...

I haven't watched The Bachelor this time. I'm pretty faithful to Jon and Kate. I don't watch that much tv although I was thrilled last night to have Army Wives repeats start. Last night was the best episode!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I used to watch these when they first started.
But most times I would love to just be able to "smack" some of the girls. :) Figured it was probably better I didn't watch them. LOL

Jen @ One Moms World said...

I haven't watched Bachelor in a couple years, but this one swooped me in :). I like Stephanie as well.