Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweetness Monday

I babysat Jack & Abby yesterday for a few hours. Abby was so proud of her girly dress. She loves to dress up. She chose to get her ears pierced last week, just like her mommy. She is 2 years old going on 16. She is fully potty trained and when you take her to the potty she politely says "I need some Privacy Please" and she wants you to leave the room. She wants to get her hair cut. It is way past the middle of her back now and so beautiful. Jack is just as cute as can be. He does the belly laugh now for me. He is already 3 months old. They are both so entertaining.

8 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

Beautiful grandchildren! My kids were that close (oldest girl,then boy, too), and then I had another one 20 months after my middle child! I'm still trying to catch my breath!

Have you viewed my other blog, "Conversations With Laurie"? You can find it at http://www.lkharris-kolp.blogspot.com.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Awwwwwwwww!! Your grandchildren are precious!! What a JOY!!

Bacardi Mama said...

I can't believe how big Jack is already. They are both adorable.

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Ah... privacy, pierced ears AND knowing how she wants her hair. Yes, that sounds about 16 or so! Abby and Jack are amazingly, dazzlingly beautiful children, and I can only imagine the joy they bring to you. The laughter of a baby is about the best thing in the entire world... and, of course, a beautiful girl in a lovely dress! How great that Abby is potty trained! She really is a very big girl!!

Lisa said...

They are so cute! How fun that you got to spend some time with them. I miss the days when my girls were girly.

Anonymous said...

"I need some privacy please"

That cracked me up :)

Jen @ One Moms World said...

She is growing up so fast. Her long black hair reminds me of my Lyndsee. I can't believe how much Jack has grown. You are really blessed :)

Sarah said...

Her hair is getting SO long!!
They're both such cuties!