* This is our beautiful Lake Michigan a few months ago. Now it is partially iced over. I live about 7 min. away. I love to go visit and get lost in my thoughts.
* It was a great Sunday today. I went to church and held my sleeping granddaughter during the sermon. Hubby and I went to get groceries, I cooked and relaxed most of the day.
* I am really proud of myself for still having the desire and excitement to go work out at 6am. during the week at Curves. I am feeling so much better and have more energy.
* Due to the slow economy, I am working 4 days a week now. God has blessed me with a side job to make up for the lost income. God has always been there and taken care of our needs. I have to say that the time off is nice. I can spend time with family and have some Me time if I want.
* This past week has been filled with bad news for several of my dear friends concerning health issues. I pray daily for them and expect complete restoration to their bodies.
* I tried a new hairstylist since my regular lady is out of commission for now. I really like how she cut it. It's so hard to find someone when you have gone to someone for so many years.
* I have 6 grandchildren and each have a different birth month....Feb. March May July Sept. & Oct.
* That's all the random thoughts I have for now. Sorry I bored you. Time to go check my stuffed bell peppers cooking.