Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A favorite Christmas gift



I don't usually mention things I want for Christmas. I happened to say that I really really wanted some soup mugs. I like eating cereal or soup out of a mug rather than a bowl. My darling daughter, Steph gave me this special mug for Christmas. It is from the "Friends" Central Perk. I LOVE it. It's gotten a lot of use already and I handle it with loving care. I don't like to let it sit in the sink dirty. I usually wash it right away and put it in it's safe spot until next use. It's the little things in life that bring me joy.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm glad you like it!

Steph

Sharon - MomGenerations said...

Isn't it funny how the little things do mean so much?! And it's often the people who give us the little things that make them even more special! Love this! And I love eating from a mug, too! Just another reason to love you! xo!

Bacardi Mama said...

It's always the little things that mean the most, I think. Sharon is right too. Who gives you that special little thing makes all the difference.