Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb. 3, Friday Random Thoughts

**I want to go back to this hairstyle

**I decided to stop coloring my hair

**I have lots of grey, but it's OK

**I love jelly beans

**I want to hold a newborn baby

**I love to make people happy

**Olive Garden upset me last night

**I love having dinner out with Mike

**I'm thankful for a great Boss

**I am happy when it snows

**I love our new dogs, Lilly & Halle

**I quit going on diets, cause they don't work for me

**I have been on a green olive craving spree lately

**I will see my sister in 2 weeks

**I miss my grand kids

**I love finding coins on the ground (money from heaven)

**My dads 1 year anniversary in heaven is coming up

**Time is going way too fast to keep up

**I love having coffee and breakfast with my mom every morning

**Did I say I love jelly beans? Cause I'm chewing on them now

**I must have the t.v. on to fall asleep in bed

**I need a personal chef

**I want to rock babies in the hospital nursery

**I can't wait til Celebrity Apprentice is on, Feb. 12.

**I like Michelle Duggar

**I want to see Bon Jovi in concert

**I found the best fitting jeans ever at Lane Bryant, I live in them

**I'm proud of my daughter's talent to knit

**I love wearing sweatshirts on weekends

**I don't watch the Superbowl, just halftime and commercials

**I can't wait for some sister time in 2 weeks

**I would love to retire some day to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee

**I love to go to Lake George and feed the ducks

**I love Sunday morning breakfast with Mike and Mom

**I would like to have more family gatherings with my kids and grand kids

I could go on and on with my thoughts....thanks for tuning in.....

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

If its warm enough this weekend we should go to Lake George! What happened at Olive Garden?

Steph

E said...

Wish you were here to hold Laurel!

Bacardi Mama said...

I gave up diets too. I just try to watch what I eat and exercise at least three times a week. We need to plan our Chicago trip. I was thinking that it would be fun to fly out for a long weekend and see Sharon. Any thoughts on that? Like Steph said, what happened at Olive Garden?