Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Nate & Diane


Today is a very special day.  It's my son, Nate & sister, Diane's Birthday.  My wish for them is to have a Great day celebrating.  We will celebrate Nate's Birthday by ordering Chinese food and bringing to my house.  I ordered him his favorite cake from Baskin Robbins.  He has been working a lot of doubles and wants a relaxing evening.  My sister will celebrate with a craw fish boil.  Her son-in-law, Rob is heading it up.  That's how they celebrate down in the South. 
I raise my glass to both of them today....They are important people in my life and I love them both.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE & DIANE....

2 comments:

E said...

Happy bday!!! We love crawfish boils!!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Mmm Chinese sounds so good! Wish we all could be together to celebrate.

Steph