Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday Night Spaghetti

Friday night the grandson's came over while their mom & dad went out to dinner with some friends. I made spaghetti! I think the next time I babysit I will choose something less messy to make.....like "Culvers"......which I usually get them on a weeknight of babysitting. I thought a home cooked meal would be nice. Nate, Elsa & Abby also stopped by for dinner. I made my sauce the night before so all I had to do was boil the pasta and heat up the garlic bread. As you can see by Gray's face, he really enjoyed it!
I am thinking as I look at these pictures, where will # 5 grand-child (grand-daughter) fit at this kitchen table? Oh, I see a spot by Aunt Elsa........Bumpa (grampa) and I were the only ones in the dining room eating. After dinner, Gray and Abby played a chasing around the house game. Gray is going to be so good with his baby sister. He dearly loves Abby and plays so well with her. Abby cracked us up. She is such a girly girl.....she loves purses and clothes. She wanted to wear her little raincoat in the house and I found my little pink satin purse for her to play with. Here she is sitting on the kitchen rug, with her purse around her arm reading her books that Bumpa got her.......What a fun Friday Night! And to think there is more to come!




8 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Look how beautiful Abby is! They all had a great time.

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

Fun times!

And YAY on having another granddaughter. So exciting...

Lori

Ann(ie) said...

That does look like a fun Friday night! I love how she brings her purse with her....so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! I hope to have what you have when I'm of Granny age. Surrounded by my kids, their kids and so much love!

Diane Meyer said...

I can't tell you how much we look forward to the day of grandkids around the table. I YEARN for that...almost as much as my husband does.
You are truly blessed.
And they are so very cute!!

E said...

She is precious, and oh spaghetti sounds sooooo good!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I know spaghetti is a mess, but they sure looked like they were lovin' Grandma's cookin'!

Kristi said...

Friday night is spaghetti night every week. it is just easier. Great pictures.