I was given the Honest Scrap Award by Bacardi Mama. The object is to list 10 scraps of information about yourself and pass the award on.
1. My grand-kids are my heart.
2. I spoke up in Wal-mart the other morning when there was only 1 register open and a line of people and workers standing around gabbing. They quickly opened another register. Sometimes I wish I weren't so bold. But I spoke in a nice tone. Get R Done!
3. I could eat pizza every day.
4. I love simple things, like fresh flowers in a vase on my desk at work.
5. I hate clutter on my kitchen table, such as mail or other items that don't belong there. Puts me in a bad mood quick.
6. I have always wanted to work at a funeral home.
7. I have sang at weddings and funerals since I was 17 years old.
8. I won't go out in public without make-up or hair done.
9. I use to ride the train when my niece and I worked down town Chicago, we decided that kind of life wasn't for us, so after getting off the train one morning on our way to work, we both went to a pay phone, I called her off and she called me off and we both quit on the spot. We got back on the train and headed back home. Funny thing was, it was 9:00 in the morning and I ate my sack lunch on the way back home....
10. I believe that prayer changes things and I do believe in Miracles. Read for yourself over at crooked eyebrows post today.
I am going to give this award to these wonderful bloggers: