Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!

I am so excited to announce that the Old Rhonda has left and the New and improved is on her way back. Thanks to all of my bloggy friends out there, (You know who you are.).....I have the motivation back in my step and I am ready for this Challenge over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.
Not only have I made a decision to make better food choices, I am also joining Curves for Women to help out with my exercise. I tried doing it on my own at home, but I need that group setting. I was a member years ago but only stuck with it 1 year and I did have results. This month Curves is offering a free enrollment. It is a 30 minute workout and they have added new machines and programs since I left. What's nice about going too is, I can go on my lunch hour down the street from where I work if I can't make it to the one near my home. NO MORE EXCUSES!
The rules for the challenge are to post your starting weight, but I am not one to go public with that. I will send my starting weight to someone in charge of the challenge. Who knows, when I do reach my goal, I will reveal my starting weight. So, tune in next Wednesday to see my first weeks results. If you want to join in on the challenge, click on the side bar and let's get started together!

5 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm so excited you are joining us on this challenge. It's going to be fun to have you with us. I'm proud of you for committing to this journey. You will be so happy you did. I'm here if you need me. We grammies have to stick together!

Carolyn Vaughn said...

When you reach your goal weight you'll be so excited to reveal your starting weight so you can brag.

Lisa said...

Good for you, Rhonda! I haven't exercised in 6 weeks. First bursitis in my hip, now bronchitis. Seriously, I can't seem to catch a break here lately. I may need some of your motivation to rub off on me when I'm all well and can get back to working out :)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Way to go!! And have fun!! Hugs!!

mommy boo of two said...

Go Rhonda!!! You have some great motivators to keep you going on this challenge. Best of luck!!!