Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great day for going to the Market


In the town next to mine, there's this really nice European Market in the downtown area. They open every Saturday during the Spring/Summer and you can see a little of everything there. They have fancy cheese, breads, flowers, honey, purses, popcorn's,the best pita bread and hummus you will ever eat and I could go on and on. Noah, Gray and Carter standing on the gazebo at the Market...
Miss Thang, Ivy LaRue....looks like she is in jail.
We met up with some good friends, Beth and her beautiful children....Here is the foursome, Carter, Anna, Noah and Noah....
And Ivy makes five....Then there was this little teeny tiny doggie named "Bella" who had this little dress on. She ran around playing with the kids.....
And would you believe she chased Gray and scared him? Yes, this teeny tiny doggie with a little dress, scared Gray. You had to be there....

The entertainment at the Market was "Sugarbear". Danny & Sarah and they were awesome! I loved their harmony and selection of songs. Danny grew up with my son and his family are great friends. Danny is multi-talented. Sarah graduated with my daughter and has remained good friends. I have always enjoyed watching her perform.
So, It was a great morning at the Market and looking forward to another Saturday again at the Market. Come on over if you are in the area....

7 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm so sorry I missed it. Just couldn't fit it in with all the birthday party prep. Maybe you, Mary and I could meet up there on Saturday. We could meet at my house and walk up from here. Good idea? Have a great Sunday.

E said...

Wish I could join you! Have a great Sunday!

Stillmary said...

The whole experience sounds awesome - kind of like a little country fair every week. Also I enjoyed your pictures & was pleasantly surprised to see some little faces that are VERY familiar to me. Nice post!
(Might this something we could incorporate into our weekly walks?)

Carolyn Vaughn said...

I love your Farmer's Market. Gray wasn't the least bit afraid of Lily. It must have been that he didn't think that little was really a dog with that dress on it.

chrissy said...

what a fantastic day!! Is this in Valpo??

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Your day seems like such a marvelous day from the past... when everyone met at the town square or market... when things were simpler and time eased from one moment to the next. Your photos are so calm and wonderful and beautiful. I can hear the music and smell the food! Wonderful. Wonderful!

casual friday every day said...

Look at that beautiful family and friends and love day you had!

Nell
@nelltaliercio