Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ivy LaRue is Two!



Happy Birthday Ivy LaRue! "Two"....already. No one can give a hug like Ivy. She comes at you with full force and you better be ready. I am amazed at the vocabulary of such a little girl. She can already count to 10. I see great things ahead for this lovely lady. A Stage is in her future. Growing up with three brothers do have advantages. She does rule the roost. I am so proud to be her "mimi" and she does not like to share my lap. A funny moment on Saturday when the whole family gathered for breakfast at a restaurant on my sister's last day, I was holding Jack and Ivy was seated across the table from me. As soon as I put Jack down, she rushed around the table to hurry to get in my lap. She eyed him the whole time he was in my lap, as if to say "she's MY mimi". I wish her a very happy birthday today....She's my Lu Lu!



4 comments:

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Oh, Rhonda! What a lovely birthday tribute to your beautiful Ivy! She is surrounded with so much love... and she knows where to get it! Today is that special day to have your lap ALL TO HERSELF... with her big giant hugs enveloping you! This love is such a blessing... such a blessing! Have a wonderful day! xo!

E said...

I remember when shew as born!

Anonymous said...

She is definitely a LuLu! I fell in love with her last week! So glad I got to spend some time with her! Happy Birthday LuLu!

designHER Momma said...

she's pretty great. Cannot deny that for a second. Happy Birthday Miss Ivy LaRue!