Sunday, November 21, 2010

He Cares

I started feeling out of sorts on Wednesday with a scratchy throat, then by Thursday it was in my head with congestion. I came home from work on Thursday and Friday and went straight to bed. I wasn't running a fever, so I went ahead and made it OK at work. I had my green tea, honey & halls. Saturday I spent ALL day on the couch. My hubby tried to see what I wanted to eat but I was just eating toast. So, he went to the store and later when I got up off the couch, I found this on the counter in the kitchen. He knows that when I have a cold I like to drink lots of pulp OJ. He also knows how much I adore sock monkeys. He not only got me 1 carton of OJ, he got me 3. He wanted to make sure I was really going to get well. I appreciated this little surprise so much cause it came from the heart. I am feeling much better today. I'm spending most of the day catching up on what didn't get done while I was down. I would much rather be up and around than lying on a couch....Thanks Mike for caring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of Mike! You definitely have a 'keeper'!!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Sweet guy for a sweet lady! Sounds like a match! Hope you're ALL better now! Hugs and love...