Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mom's 77th Birthday party

We celebrated mom's 77th Birthday last night. Instead of going out to eat, I had her a little family party at her house. She didn't know what we were doing until we all arrived. I had ordered pizzas and made some munchies. I also made her Birthday Cake. I went overboard and made enough to feed the whole block. I wish the whole family could have been there, but that's OK. It was a special night, celebrating a very classy lady and one who would rather give than receive. I made her some special ornaments showing off 6 of her 10 Great-Grand kids. My sister had already made her some with her other 4 Great-Grand kids. My mom has a lot of medical problems and is in pain daily, but you would not have known it last night. She looked radiant. I am so thankful to have her with us another year. Happy 77th mom....I love you...

3 comments:

E said...

Oh, how special. I am sure she loved every single minute of it. :) The cake looks awesome...

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Oh, Rhonda... how special and beautiful for such a special, beautiful lady! I can FEEL the great joy and happiness... and just look at the photos! Oh happy day! Happy Happy Birthday, Mom... and wishes for another year of endless joy! xo!

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm sure your mom loved her special day. She looks so happy in the pictures. Tell her I said Happy Birthday!