Monday, March 21, 2011

Saturday morning with Jack Jack

Jack hung out with me on Saturday morning for a few hours. He was just the medicine I needed for cheering up. I love this little guy so much. It's so funny, I have all kinds of Boy toys but it never fails, he wants to play tea party or....
Yes, these are his sisters & Ivy's dress up shoes. And he can even walk around in them. He cracks me up.
He does like to play checkers by scattering them all over the floor.
He loves the horse that Abby named "Moo". And of course string cheese, chips, fruit snacks, pretzels....all before 11 am.
I have a wooden cookie jar that sits low enough for all the grand-kids to help themselves to what's inside. It is a special wooden cookie jar because it belonged to my mother-in-law, Gram. She always kept Salerno butter cookies in it. My kids loved to take the lid off of the cookie jar and reach in and pull out a cookie, that Gram would put on their finger through the hole. I have fruit snacks or other treats inside and sometimes I do put Grams cookies. When Jack comes in the front door, he runs to that cookie jar and knows there will be something just for him inside. I love to see the look on his face when he lifts up the lid.
So, Saturday morning with Jack Jack was a treat.
I look forward to many more.....

1 comment:

Bacardi Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big Jack has gotten. He sure is a cutie. I'm so glad he could cheer you up.