Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack Jack

Special Birthday Wishes to my Sweet, comical grandson, Jackson Kent.  He celebrated with his sister, mom & dad on his Birthday.  We will celebrate with the whole family on Saturday with a backyard cookout at his house.  Jack Jack has brought so much Joy to our family.  When he and his sister spent the night last Saturday night, he woke up with a frown on his face and said "mimi, I dreamed that a dinosaur was chasing me"  I told him it was only a dream and I would ask Jesus to take that memory away from him.  He smiled real big and said "ok, thank you Mimi".  Jack LOVES to eat when he comes to my house.  His favorite snack is fishy crackers and to get in the wooden cookie jar (that belonged to my mother-in-law).  I keep it fully stocked with their favorite fruit snacks.  When he saw that I got Thomas the train fruit snacks, he was so excited.  I love that he comes to my house and loves to explore and makes himself at home.  I got to thinking the other day that he just might be the last of my grandchildren.  I can't believe he's already 3!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK JACK!!!!!!!

No comments: