Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday Noah!

The Birthday Boy is holding an exciting sign....it's the new State they moved to. 
What can I say about my handsome 12 year old Grandson, Noah Jeffrey Precourt.  He is the most sweet spirited 12 year old.  I can remember the day he was born...my first grand-child...how special.  I can remember holding up the hospital walls, waiting for the news that he was born.  Sharing this excitement with his other grandparents and his great grandparents.
He is a wonderful Big brother to Carter, Gray & Ivy.  I see the leadership in him when they are all together.  He is very responsible and very caring.  He has a permanent smile on his face.  This is the first year we are not able to be together for his Birthday, but thank God for Skype, we were able to see his sweet face on his 12th Birthday and sing to him and watch him open presents.  He was so excited to be able to go to Red Robin to celebrate with his favorite meal "Mac & Cheese"....and a free Birthday Burger...And to go shopping for an X-Box from his parents...and a new iPhone.  I would say it was a very special Birthday for Noah...and he is so deserving of it!  Noah is my heart...just like my other 5 grand kids...Happy Birthday Noah!  Mimi loves you to the moon and back...

No comments: