Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Carter!

Carter is my Second born Grandson.  He has an amazing personality and such intelligence.  He has taught me so much.  I remember when he was born we couldn't get over his size.  He was so big, he broke his collar bone being born.  He became his Brother Noah's best friend the minute he was born.  Carter has a very tender heart.  He loved and admired his Great "Poppal" and took it very hard when he passed away.  Carter loves sports and gives it his all at everything he does.  He loves to golf with his dad.   I was able to Skype with him and sing Happy Birthday...and that meant so much to me.  He always would request that I make his favorite "Torte" for his birthday cake..and we would put a candle in it.  This year wasn't the same because he lives so far away and I missed not making the famous "Torte".   I will make up for it the next time we visit.  His favorite meal at my house had to include mashed potatoes and gravy...he could really put them away.  I can't believe he turned 11 years old.  I see big things ahead for Carter.  I love this little man so much and I wish him the Happiest of Birthdays.  Happy 11th Birthday Carter Wilson Precourt....

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm just now seeing this! I'm going to have Carter read it when he gets up! :)

Steph