Monday, June 18, 2007

41 Days until my "Sister" Vacation in Florida

This is our vacation spot the last week of July...Sandestin Florida. My sister and I will be sitting under the beach umbrella's sipping a tropical drink with a little umbrella in it....non-alcohol, of course......probably people watching.
I am looking so forward to this vacation. I will be celebrating my 51st Birthday while I am there. My sister and I live 1,159 miles apart and we have longed for a vacation, just us two...our dream is finally coming true! I will fly from Chicago to her city, then we will hop in her car and drive the 7 hours to our destination. I think we will turn our cell phones off and just enjoy the paradise.



4 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

I am jealous!!! :) Hope you have a great time!!!

Amy Plumb said...

I wish I was your sister. Have a great time, but I will miss you everyday you are gone, you know that don't you??

Carolyn Vaughn said...

OOOh that looks wonderful!!! Enjoy every minute. When we vacation I keep a diary - that way when I read it I remember more about my trip. If you decide to do this, pick a beautiful book to use as a diary.

Anonymous said...

OH, this makes me long for a vacation- and a sister!! Have fun!