Friday, June 8, 2007

My Mom (Great Grandma)


My mom is a very special lady. I came across this picture of her holding my grand-daughter, Abigail, taken on Mother's Day this year. She is such a giving person and has worked hard all of her life to give my sister, brother and myself a good life growing up. Even though she wasn't a stay at home mom, we still grew up knowing our mom loved us and was always there for us. She would rather give than receive. I am just thankful that I still have my mom around and she has been a blessing to me. My husband has a saying that fits her, he says she is one "classy lady". Go Mom, you still look great at 70 something!

2 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

Wow, you and your mom like so much a like in the two pictures. She looks great for her age!!! Tell her I said you go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

She does look great! What a special mom! And what a nice post about her! I'd say you're one classy lady too, by the way! ;)

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls