Friday, June 1, 2007

Mimi's little Men


Yesterday I picked up my grandson's Noah and Carter to bring them home with me after work. They are growing up so fast. I was stopping at McDonald's to get them dinner. When I pulled in to the Portage McDonald's, they were both sad and saying that this was NOT their McDonald's. Theirs was by Target, the town they live in. Noah was in tears because he didn't want a Shrek toy in his happy meal. He said HIS McDonald's has different toys in happy meals. Anyways, when we got home to my house, they were happy to see that the food was the same.
I just love being with the boys...they really cheer you up at the end of a long day. They are leaving on a road trip to Colorado Saturday and I already miss them.....P.S. They love to play dress up, they don't always dress like this!

2 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

I think there is nothing wrong with dressing like that, they look so cute!! I was thinking maybe next week at work we could dress up in a different outfit each day, we need a theme???

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Ha- they are used to "their way" although they don't get Happy Meals very often!

Steph