Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day to my Husband

My husband, Mike, took me to breakfast this morning. It was nice to just sit and talk and not have to be on a schedule. He's the type of person that wants you to make the decision as to where to eat. He will mention 5 places but wants me to pick. I try to always pick his favorite place because I like to please him. He is a hard worker and I appreciate him so much. He is the thinker in the family and keeps me on the right road. I guess we compliment one another. I just wanted to wish him a Happy Father's Day, even though we are empty nester's. (except for our 2 little doggies.) P.S. this picture was taken before leaving for a Celtic Women concert...his and my favorite singers. I find it funny, he knows all the names of the women in the group....

5 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love this picture of you two!

Steph

Amy Plumb said...

You two are so cute together. I'm glad you had a nice morning, just the two of you, tell Mike I said Happy Father's Day.

Glass Half Full said...

YEAH!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It must be our Irish ancestry showing up. Great picture!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture. So happy for the both of you, your family is so blessed!