Sunday, July 8, 2007

















I had another fun filled weekend, starting at 5:30 on Friday. We took dinner to Woodland Park in our town with Steph and the grand-son's. They had so much fun playing. This is Gray behind a plastic bubble. Every time I would walk away from him, he would cry for me. This look says "I love you Meeee Meeee".........Noah had his tongue out in this picture of he and Carter on the space shuttle. The boys were so in awe of the skateboarders as we watched them do tricks before we left. I love Friday Summer evenings such as this...simple, but fun. Then, Saturday morning, I watched my little Abby girl so her mommy could work at her yard sale and her daddy went golfing.....Mike and I went to see Shrek 3 in the afternoon, then Abby came back over while her mommy and daddy went out for dinner...So like I said, it was a very busy Saturday. My kitchen floor needs some attention from being ignored, but who cares??? I have learned to not swet the small stuff and enjoy what is important, my family!

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That is the sweetest look on Gray's face. He does love his Meee Mee.

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

Another great time with Mimi!! There is nothing better.....

Amy Plumb said...

love the pictures!!