Monday, July 2, 2007

Abby & Gray Weekend

This was a very busy, fun-filled packed weekend. My grand-daughter, Abby spent the night on Saturday. It had been a while since having a baby ALL night. She slept off and on for 12 hours....had 3 feedings. I of course slept very light so I could hop up if I heard her. She slept only a few feet from me....Her daddy picked her up at 8:30 Sunday morning, then it was off to church. We had a family day which started with meeting for lunch then to my house. I had Mimi duty again while Steph, Jeff, Noah and Carter went to see a movie. Gray kept me on my toes.....Abby came back over with her parents and we had a fun visit and you could tell, by the looks of my living room. Gray didn't want me to hold Abby, but he eventually gave in. When the whole gang left, Mimi was in bed by 7.....I love my grand-kids and I am glad I am young enough to run and play with them. I bought this red car that Gray is in at a yard sale . He loved it! It is a 57 Chevy....

5 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It looks like he's really driving! And Abby is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she's gotten!

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

They are the cutest!!!

Amy Plumb said...

So cute! I love how Abby always has such big eye for her pictures. Pretty in Pink.
Love that car! That is Gray all the way in that car! I'm surprised Mike didn't special order that car for him, I've never seen one like that before.

Life With All Boys said...

That is the coolest car!! I only find junk at garage sales.

Wanna babysit my baby while I take my older boys to a movie?!?!!!

Mimi's Toes said...

Sure, I can babysit...just let me know when. I know, I got a bargain on that car...only $5...and it is an antique, I think.