Thursday, July 12, 2007

Throwback Thursday - Unkie Nake




This is my son, Nate with my grand-son Noah, who is now 6 years old. He is a very Proud Uncle to his now 4 nephews...This is such a sweet picture with Noah's hand on Nate's cheek. He is also a very proud daddy to Abby, who is 4 months old. He loves to visit the toy stores and look for what he can get the boys. I still have all of Nates toys at my house that he had growing up, so now they are passed down to his nephews who are always saying "I love to play with Uncle Nake's toys"....so special...I told him when he has a boy, he can take all his toys back...
Don't forget to visit pinks & blues throwback thursday....they are the founder of this fun day.

4 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

How cute,now he has a baby. Sweet pic.

Anonymous said...

Such handsome men in your family! Love this picture! How great that your family has expanded so much since this was taken!

Happy TT!

Jane, P&B Girls

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love that pic, too. Noah still has that same innocent look.

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

Time just flies.....