Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Family Table


These are our Family Table's. Lori at glass half full is hosting a Family Table assignment. Mike and I have dinner in the kitchen. I usually start dinner at 5:30, when I get home from work. He will not start eating until I sit down. He is very respectful and patient. Sometimes it takes a little longer for my food to cook since I try to follow the Weight Watcher's program, but he still waits until everything is finished before he starts eating. I remodelled our kitchen with a fun Fat Chef theme and really like being in my kitchen.


When our family comes for dinner, we sit in the dining room. We have the grown-ups table and the grand-kids table. I love being in the dining room cause it is a calm airy room.









I have to say
that when I was taking pictures for this post, I was cleaning up the kitchen table to make it look perfect, but really, it is perfect when the family is sitting around the table and we are saying Grace, holding hands and wiping up messes! Thanks Lori...this was fun!



5 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Ok, that little bench table is so adorable!!! And I've always been keen on dark stained furniture. :)

Thanks for participating.

Lori

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love coming over to family dinners!

Steph

Elizabeth F. said...

Oh, I love the kids table and your big people table too! I can just imagine Steph and the boys over there eating!

Come on by and check out my Family Table if you'd like.:-)

Amy Plumb said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing I love to see in others home.

Monkey Kisses said...

I love that little table.. it's georgous!!!!