Friday, January 11, 2008

I've been tagged for a Weirdo Meme

Courtney from Life with Taylor and Callee....I need a nap.... tagged me for a Weirdo Meme! I am suppose to list 7 weird things about Me and link back to her and 7 other bloggers. This might be a hard one, but here goes.....

1. I hate to touch my innie belly button! Makes me have a sick feeling.
2. I don't like my earlobes touched by my hubby....it puts me in a bad mood.
3. I always rinse my cup or glass out when I get it out of the cabinet, same for silverware.
4. I check and double check to make sure the stove is off before leaving the house.
5. The first thing I do when I come home from being gone overnight is, wipe off the kitchen counter and sink.
6. When I was in high school, I got in trouble in study hall for talking too much, so I had to stand at the table in a room of about 100 kids in the lunch room, so I threw these green hard cookies I had made, called martian balls at the rear ends of these boys who were also standing in front of me.
7. When I'm cold at night, I start out by sleeping with socks on but have to take them off when my feet warm up.
Ok, there you have it.....I left the Real Weird ones out...didn't want to make anyone sick.
I am tagging whoever wants to play......since so many people have already been tagged....Go ahead, I dare you to play....Let me know if you are brave enough.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm with you on the belly button thing. My kids are fascinated with belly buttons and I'm always trying to keep them away from me.

Amy Plumb said...

We are so much a like, 1 & 7, I'm the same way.
It was good there was only 7 things people maybe shouldn't know all my crazy things ya know?

Lisa said...

I have a student who rubs her outtie belly button for comfort (like sucking a thumb or something.) It gives me the heebie jeebies every time. I make her keep her hands in her pockets during lesson time so I can concentrate. Maybe that's mean, but...ugh, I can't stand it!

chrissy said...

Weird!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont mind the belly button but i do mind it when my kids stick there finger in there so hard that it hurts!!

Anonymous said...

You are seriously getting more intersting by the day :-) You're so funny!
Tricia

Glass Half Full said...

Mark always likes to find my belly button and stick his finger inside it. I hate it!

Steve thinks I am strange to sleep with socks on. Whatever!

Lori