Thursday, January 24, 2008

Throwback Thursday


This is my little
"Carter Bear"(grandson) when he was almost 6 months old.
Is he not the cutest little angel? He loves his fingers, and still does to this day...He is 5 years old now.
Carter and I have a common bond. We are both the middle child. We relate very well to each other. He is so sensitive when he leaves my house or I leave his house, he usually cries and says "don't leave Mimi". He has this attachment to me and it feels good!
Hop on over to pinks & blues
for more Throwback fun.

10 comments:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

What a sweet lil' baby he was! Don't you love when they form attachments to you!?

Happy TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Amy Plumb said...

Oh, how sweet!
He loves his Mimi, and I can see why. You're a great Mimi.

chrissy said...

Precious! Love the connection you have with him!

Courtney said...

What a connection the two of you have. He looks so sweet!

Glass Half Full said...

That's my Carter-man!! =)

Lori

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweetie !! I've got the middle child thing going on too :-)

Carrington said...

Aw, I just love this little guy, what an adorable picture!

Go middle children!

E said...

What a sweet picture! He is lucky to have you as a mimi!

Great job this week with weight loss. I have lost a total of 11! Only .2 this week. Yeah, you read that right... .2!!! Better than gaining, right?

have a great weekend Mimi!

Amy Plumb said...

O.k. girl time for a new post. Love the pic of Carter, I really do but you need to post. I'm on break looking for something to read and hello nothing new.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

How precious is that pic!!!!!!!!