Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Abby at the Beach


This is my little grand-daughter Abigail, just turned 5 months old. At Lake Michigan....she didn't know what to think when her daddy let her toes touch the water...she is such a little cutie pie....

Her mommy, Elsa & daddy, my son, Nate, wanted her to see the beach for the first time. She was facinated by the sand. Aren't they a beautiful family? My son is looking forward to the next child, but Elsa wants to wait a while, of course....She's smart!

5 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

So sweet! And the weather looked perfect with the orange sun shining on everyone.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Rhonda, I know Elsa. I am a regular reader of Steph's and was just looking at some of her blogs on her roll. I saw you and popped on over. I thought the girl in the pic looked like Elsa and then read about you in your profile. I couldn't believe it! What a small world. I taught with Elsa at South Haven Christian in '06. I was only there from Jan to June and then worked last year close to home. I also just had a little girl, she was born April 20th making her 4 months next week. Oh, could you please tell Elsa that Jessica said hello and congratulations. Tell her to email me if she would like, I would love to hear from her. I don't have a blog, so email will have to do.

Mimi's Toes said...

It's a small world Jessica. Steph is my daughter....I will pass this on to Elsa. Thanks for popping over...Congrats on your little girl..

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she is a doll!
Nell

Anonymous said...

They really are a beautiful family. And yes, your daughter-in-law is smart :-) I am always tempted to have another baby when mine are at that oh-so-lovable and sleeping-through-the-night stage at 5 or 6 months old. But experience has made me wiser :-))