Friday, August 10, 2007

My Grandkids....Bring me Joy

These are my "4" Grandchildren in action...Carter, Abby, Noah and Grayson. My daughter has the three energetic boys and my son has the sweet girl....These 4 little miracles bring me more joy than I can explain. Gray recently learned to say "Mee Mee" and it is so cute......Every time he see's a blue mini-van, he says Mee Mee, and Steph, my daughter says, when she passes a building at the end of her street, he says Mee Mee....something at that spot reminds him of me..who knows what? Another thing that Gray does which melts my heart is, when he comes to church, he runs as fast as his little legs can go to get to me on the stage, where I sing back-up. He moves his little arm up and down while running like he is pumping so hard to get to me. I have always been close to the boys and hope I have that closeness with Abby as well. My son loves to share with me all the new things she is doing and changes, such as teeth and giggling. He even called me while I was on vacation last week to let me hear her first giggle. I could go on and on about my favorite subject. Can you tell that I am a very happy MiMi?

5 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Well, they are crazy about you. And yes- Gray does run as fast as his legs can go to get to you!

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

I know exactly how Abby feels having all those male cousins surrounding her. :)

Lori

Anonymous said...

It's so nice that your grandkids have you in their lives. That's one thing my kids are missing, they only get to see their Grandparents once a year.

Anonymous said...

Cousin pile! hehe How cute.

Nell

Amy Plumb said...

They all are so cute, you are blessed.