Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm Back from Vacation


I am back from a Glorious Vacation with my sister, Diane. We had the best time and didn't waste one minute. We were up by 5:30 drinking coffee on our balcony overlooking the ocean and taking in every second. I celebrated my 51st Birthday and 33rd wedding anniversary this past week. By the way, thank you to everyone who sent me Birthday wishes. I was amazed and overwhelmed to read them all. There is too much to tell about my trip, but I will be posting lots of pictures so you can see for yourself how much fun we had.

8 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love the pic of your pretty toes!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Yes we did have a great time! I miss you (my twin)! Too bad it had to end! We will definitely have to do it again! Love you,
Diane

Jess T said...

I'm jealous. Look at that beach!

How do people get their butts out of bed at 5:30am??? I just cannot do it! I have a hard time getting up by 6:15am.

Faith Hill's 'Secret of Life' states that you should get up early and go to bed late. I used to be able to run on fumes. I remember watching the sunrise after sitting up all night talking (literally), having breakfast and getting ready for work.

Maybe that is why I'm so tired now. :)

Amy Plumb said...

I'm so happy you are back.

Glass Half Full said...

Those are some pretty toes, Mimi! Glad you had a great time.

Lori

Anonymous said...

i love that picture...the shoes and toes are pretty stylish! hehe

Nell

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! ARe those the crocs flip flops? I LOVE those!

Mimi's Toes said...

Yes, these are crocs. Our dad bought us a pair for our trip. He said we never gave him any trouble growing up, so he wanted to treat us.