Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good-bye Dean!


My neice Dayna, and her fiancee Rob are getting married in 3 weeks in "Jamaica"......
They are glued to the weather channel watching as Hurricane"Dean" threatens their wedding site. My prayers are with them today and the days to come that their plans will go on without a problem. They also live near the Gulf, so I am also praying for their safety as well as my sister and other family members in Louisiana and Texas. They all bounced back after hurricane "Rita". My sister is in the background of this picture looking like a guardian angel...Love her! My nephew, Chad is also peeking in the background too...

3 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

She looks just like her mom. I pray they have great weather too.

Glass Half Full said...

Yes, I will pray for good weather and safe travels. More important -- A BLESSED MARRIAGE!!! :)

Lori

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your prayers! God spared the resort (as it looks right now) . . . Thanks for the compliment Amy!
Diane