Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Babies are True Miracles!

This is my Healthy Great Nephew Evan (Bubbie). I look at this picture of him and think of the Miracle of Life and how sometimes we take this for granted. There are so many babies born with birth defects, sickness or death. This Sunday, April 26, I will be walking with Beth and her Team, James and Jake, for the March of Dimes. I will walk with love and hope for all of the babies and their families.
Our Goal as a team is to raise $5,000 for this wonderful cause. We are almost at our goal. If you would like to sponsor me and make a donation, all you need to do is click on the side to make a donation. It is a very easy process. I appreciate your support. If you are unable to, just say a prayer for our babies! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post! Thanks for showing off my Bubbie! I love you! Best of luck in the walk & I'm praying for all the Moms & Dads out there that are hurting!
Love,
Diane

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

He is so sweet!

Steph

Erin said...

What a little cutie!
Can't wait to see you Sunday--hoping for beautiful weather!

Bacardi Mama said...

Evanis cute as a button. I'm so excited for the walk and even more excited that I surpassed my $500. goal today.