Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sister Sizing

With another season of the Biggest Loser underway, my Sister and I are on board again. We named our team "Sister Sizing". I don't know about you, but summertime is a hard time for me when it comes to sticking to a healthy eating plan. I blame it on my birthday, fair food, festival food, more birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, entertaining out of town guests, baby births, DQ, Dairy Dip....the excuses go on and on. So, we have officially started our journey of healthier, much less eating. I don't want to make this a contest like last year. It tends to add too much pressure, which could lead to failure. I did gain back some weight I worked so hard to lose, but that is in the past. I want to focus now on getting back on board and feeling better. I will report often about how we are doing, so stay tuned!


7 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

Good luck to both of you.

Courtney said...

I can't wait to hear about your progress and good luck to both of you. I don't think it was so much of a competition last year as it was holding yourselves accountable. Best of luck to the pair of you!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm excited for you! I know you can do it!

Steph

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

You go, girl! I agree that summer is very dangerous for sneaking on the pounds here and there. Well, more HERE than THERE! For me, chocolate ice cream is my nemesis. I just can't eat a small one! And there just happens to be the BEST ice cream in Rhode Island within a 5-minute walk from my house. I am not kidding... this ice cream was voted BEST in Rhode Island!!!!

I wish you the very best! Keep us posted so we can stay motivated with you...

Lisa said...

I'm with you Rhonda! I'll cheer you on, and you can keep me accountable. I. Am. So. Sore!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am with ya girl!
Doing some work on this bod so that I can fit in some winter clothes. :)

Ann(ie) said...

YAY!!! I'm rooting you guys on!