Monday, May 21, 2007

Abby's Nursery

This is a portion of the Mural my son Nathan is designing on Abby's nursery room wall. It is Amazing! He drew free hand & painted from looking at the Angelina Ballerina book, which is her nursery theme. If you zoom in close, you can see that there is an Abigail's Cafe and Sophie's Corner. Sophie is their dog, of course. Nate has always loved to draw as a child and anytime we went in a restaurant, he would flip the paper placemat over and ask me for a pen or pencil and start sketching. I have saved some of his placemat artwork. He also designed a mural for his nephew's nursery.
While babysitting Abby on Saturday afternoon, I layed her in her crib so she could look at the mural and she just gets a serious look on her face, like she is studying it. I can already tell that Abby is a daddy's girl. It brings me joy to see my son, so in love with his daughter.

1 comment:

Amy Plumb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.