Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"My Buddy Bears"


It is hard to believe that my 3 little grandson's are growing up so fast. Noah is 6, Carter will be 5 in July and Gray will be 2 in October. Each one has their own little personality and that's what makes it so much fun when we are all together. I can honestly say, I was excited when finding out each were a boy. Someone asked me "don't you want a grand-daughter?" I said, I will in time get a grand-daughter, but I am just as happy with boys. Gray wants all my attention and when I hold the new baby "Abby", he lets me know, he does not want to share Mimi. Being Mimi to these special little boys have been such a blessing and I look forward to always being around to watch them grow up. By the way, Noah told me that when he grows up, I can live with him, he will take care of me.

3 comments:

Amy Plumb said...

Boys are so neat, and I'm glad you will never have to go to the nursing home you have Noah to take care of you.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Noah loves his Mimi.

Steph

Jil said...

Noah is too cute. I love how much they love you. You have a special family.