Thursday, May 10, 2007

"A Favorite Gift"


I am like any other ordinary women, I love purses...I never dreamed that I would own a "Coach". My co-worker and I would look at the Coach purse web site at work on our lunch hour and admire all the colors and styles and just Wish...Well, my daughter knew that I really had my heart set on a coach purse, so she kept in touch with Amy, my co-worker, to see which one I had admired. Christmas 2006 arrived and the opening of gifts..I was totally surprised when I opened my gift from Steph, Jeff, Noah, Carter & Gray. The box said "COACH", I thought, Oh my gosh, could it be? Yes, it was a Coach purse. I couldn't believe my eyes! I have carried it every day since and it still looks brand new. I even spilled a bottle of water in it the other day at my desk at work. My daughter worked hard to get me a Gift I really wanted, but really never asked for because I knew I would probably never own one. She is a one in a million daughter and I love her. It wasn't so much the gift that meant so much to me, but the heart in the giving that meant more.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am glad you still love it. I did put a lot of thought into it- it was an important gift. After all you do for us... You really deserve it!!

Steph

Amy Plumb said...

Still think you need the dress from Coach hot Mama!!

Mimi's Toes said...

I will put the dress on next year's Christmas list...maybe by then, I will have reached my goal size...