Tuesday, May 29, 2007

West Virginia Trip




I drove my parents to West Virginia over the Memorial Day Weekend. This picture is a place where about 50, or more relatives gathered for a picnic on Sunday. I saw cousins that I grew up with and it was great to sit and talk about old times. You can see the mountains and little pond in the back-ground. It was a beautiful place.
I drove my parents, aunt and cousin around to 5 cemeteries on Saturday to decorate graves. One of the cemeteries was in someone's front yard. It was a great trip and I am so glad I was able to take my parents. They appreciated going back to their home-town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there. I didn't even know about it. Tre' and I took Dad to Alabama over Memorial Day weekend for the Decoration Day at the church up in the mountains where he grew up. It was fun to see everyone, but I would have loved to see you guys too. Love the pics. You guys look great and so does Aunt Dot.