Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Happy Mother's Day




I had a Great Mother's Day so far. We celebrated Saturday because my son, Nathan had to work afternoons on Mother's Day. We met for Breakfast and had a very enjoyable time. I was so surprised at my gift from my family. I got a Hot Pink iPod shuffle, which matches my cell phone. I also got a little Vera Bradley change purse that I can carry my iPod and cell phone in when I go walking. Oh, and from Sophie, the grand-dog, I got a pink floral key chain that matches her leash and collar. I feel so Blessed to have such Great Children. Thank you Steph & Nate for a Wonderful Mother's Day....the day before...

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am glad you had a good Mother's Day. We'll have a good day tomorrow, too. I still think you picked the worst pic out of the bunch to post...
maybe I'll put the other one on my site!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Rhonda!
Love,
Ashlee

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you enjoy your day!

Amy Plumb said...

You got the ipod so you can walk and sing, you must have been a good mommy...