Sunday, May 20, 2007

Epilepsy Walk / Lincoln Park Zoo

What a beautiful day God made for us at the Buddy Bear's Epilepsy Walk in Chicago. The walk is next to the Zoo, so we took in all the exhibits and enjoyed the day. Gray wanted me to carry him most of the day, when he wasn't chasing the birds on the ground, so you see in the background, the faithful stroller? Well, it pushed My Coach purse...LOL. By the way, Gray chose a new name for me yesterday "Gah"...I will stick with Mimi though, he will come around. I was so proud of Noah and Carter, for walking and being the sweetest little guys you could ever want. The ending to our perfect zoo trip was the Lemonade slushie...Heavenly and so refreshing! Thanks to ALL who supported us in our Walk.

1 comment:

Amy Plumb said...

That is such a great picture of all of you in the park. I'm glad you had a great day to do your walk.